Del Monte Foods, Prudential Retirement, The Knot and Social Media
I have written about the The Tri-State District of the Public Relations Society of America Innovation Conference in previous posts and have now completed editing video of another panel that included Bryson W. Thorton from Del Monte Foods, Josh Stoffregen from Prudential Retirement, and Jacalyn Lee from The Knot. In the two part video below we find the answers to:
– How has social media changed PR?
– What should public relations practioners do differently?
– Is social media a function of public relations?
– Does Morris the Cat have a Facebook page and Twitter account?
– How do their companies develop their messages around the various social media mediums?
– How do they monitor all their social media feeds?
– How do we create a social media policy for our organization?
You can follow Bryson W. Thorton on Twitter @brysonwthorton.
You can follow Josh Stoffregen on Twitter @joshstoffregen.
Part 1 of video
Part 2 of video
You may also be interested in these posts: